Akatsuki Rap Cypher Reaction

Madara Reacts to AKATSUKI RAP CYPHER RUSTAGE - YouTube In this video Madara reacts to a rap cypher done by all the akatsuki members. This rap cypher features Rustage and others. Konoha 12 Rap Cypher Lyrics Naruto Uzumaki Rustage Let s go When i m cloning with my doppelgangers Racking up the numbers See you wonder If you ever gonna beat me See these hands

AKATSUKI RAP CYPHER RUSTAGE ft None Like Joshua and more

It s House Garrett and today we are reacting to AKATSUKI RAP CYPHER RUSTAGE ft None Like Joshua GameboyJones Eddie Rath More Naru

Akatsuki Curious twilight decides to invite her friends to join her in watching one of the most violent death tournaments in the multiverse. The Abridged Series Superwholock Rick and Morty vs Gravity Falls TBA SSJ9K - Naruto vs Goku rap battle Lyrics Goku Walk up in the leaf bitch Goku make your girl queef queef queef queef Gokage in the streets Kamehameha on the beat Hinata be all on my meat And then I The Abridged Series Superwholock Rick and Morty vs Gravity Falls TBA Within Sasuke Rap Lyrics Know I bring hate with my presence Seeking Vengeance Now I ve decided you sentence Count the seconds To me you all look like peasants Power Endless Hoping you ve all And i m fighting giving all i got Training everyday and i might erupt I can taste world i ll face it next hokage Call me naruto uzumaki I do properly Everybody looking like this dude s so cocky That won t stop me they ve not forgot me I m blazing my trails Ever since i was the jinchuriki of the nine tails I was an orphan performance And my own pride I was ignored and a chorus of

Twilight finds some strange items in her castle one day with only a note that tells her to enjoy watching battles from other worlds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akatsuki Server

Akatsuki Tier List